Sightseeing, Art & Culture, Active Tours, Winter & Skiing
Duration: 5 days
If you love active rest and snow makes you excited and full of adrenaline, then the tour "Mountain skiing extravaganza Shahdag" is exactly what you need! During the four-day tour, you will get acquainted with the city of Gusar, take a ride to the ski resort of Shahdag, and visit the main sights and cultural monuments of Baku.
The tourist complex of "Shahdag" is full of clean mountain air, beautiful nature and numerous trails, designed for experienced skiers and athletes, as well as for beginners. It is here that you will realize your desires for adventure.
The amenities of the complex will offer their services and fill your holiday with the most beautiful memories.
Program of the tour
- Medieval part of the city "Ichari Shahar" and the archaeological site "Archeopark".
- The main fortress Gates of the medieval city "Gosha Gala Gapy", fortress walls and the Tower of "Jabby Khan", a former medieval arsenal.
- Complex of Shirvanshah Palace XV-XVI centuries.
- Cathedral "Djumia" mosque of the XIX century. And an ancient minaret.
- Mosque "Makhyammyad Abu-Byakr" with the minaret of "Synygh of Gala" XI century.
- Remains of the small caravansary "Khan Karvansaray", now - the restaurant "Art Garden" with a small Picture Gallery.
- Tower temple "Gyz Galasy" VII BC. - XII centuries. ("Hunzar Gala", "Maiden Tower") with an exposition of the local historical Museum.
- Medieval Baths and the "market area" of the XV - XVI centuries.
- Bath "Gasym bai hamamy" ("Shirin su hamam"), now the "Green" Pharmacy in the area of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland.
- Complex of medieval Karavansarai: "Moltani" and "Bukhara" currently have a restaurant "Karavansaray", as well as a 2-storey caravansary "Gasym bey", now the restaurant "Mugam Club" and antique shops.
- Medieval memorial and iconic square "Fistiyya", according to another version of "Syratagly".
- Square with the monument of the poet Ali-Aga Vahid at the fortress gate "Tak Gala Gapy".
- The arcade "Syarataglu" - "Fistiyya" II-XVIII centuries.,
- Carpet, souvenir, antique shops, handicraft workshops, art galleries, including "Nur" and "Ali Shamsi"
- The locations of the filming of popular movie films "Amphibian Man" and "Diamond Arm".
- Complex of the Shirvanshahs Palace - "upper" courtyard, "Divanhanya", mausoleum of Shirvanshah Halilullah, the main and residential building of the Palace; the "middle" courtyard, the mausoleum of the scientist-sufi of the Order "Hyalvityiya", "Seyyed Yahya Bakuvi"
- The locations of various episodes from well-known Soviet movies "Secrets of the Baku Fortress", "Doctor Aybolit", "Teheran-43", "Amphibian Man", "Diamond Arm" and others.
- The main gate of the Fortress on the square "Ganjlar Mejdany", which are the exit from the Medieval part of the city "Ichari Shahar" and other sightseeing objects.
- Upland Park, Alley of Shekhids, Memorable Rotunda with Eternal Flame, Alley of Honorable Burial.
- Primorsky Boulevard, Flag Square and sightseeings of the main waterfront of the country.
Hotels: Hotel Shahdag Hotel & Spa 5* (or better alternative), Hotel in Baku - Boulevard Hotel Baku 5* (or better alternative)